Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 29 November 2012

Life

It happens :) That explains my last week. Monday with no exercise turned into 4 days of no exercise (except for Thursday). That and multiple high caloric meals caused a 1.2lb gain. So even staying within points I gained, but that's what happens when you make the decision to have pizza twice in one day.

This week I am back on point. Spin on Tuesday, 30 Day Shred level 2 yesterday, with level 1 today. Planned out meals, all within points. My energy is back and I feel smaller.

Even had a major NSV today. One of my co-workers is going on mat leave as of tomorrow and today she brought in a tray of brownies and red velvet cupcakes. The brownies were the blondie variety....my favourite. I took one. Then I put it in one of my tupperware containers from my breakfast, put it in my bag, and promptly forgot about it. I'll have it tomorrow after my WI and track it accordingly.

I am also down 0.5 inches on my hips, though my thighs and waist remain the same. But if my ass is getting smaller that's friggin amazing.

Let's see what happens tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment