Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 10 May 2012

1.5 miles down!

First day of 10K training done! It was ok. Slightly less than I had been doing. I'm doing it again tomorrow. I don't think you're supposed to run back to back (not 100% sure), but my "long" run (in this week, 2 miles) is on Sunday, and I want to use Saturday as my rest day.

I'm still on the treadmill. Today was my first running day with my new shoes. They felt pretty good. I'm gonna finish my week out on the treadmill and then head outside if all feels good. Nutrition wise I've been good. No major slips. I had pizza on Tuesday, but I was within my calories and it was only 2 small slices of the chicken lovers from Pizza Hut. I'm not going to lie, I'm expecting a good loss tomorrow. I've been chugging my water, watching my sodium and sugar and hope that the number goes down.

In other news, I had a job interview this week for a top college in Toronto. I really want the position. I'd be perfect for it, and it's more money than I am currently making. I made it to the second round and I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. If I did get it, I could continue my personal training and get a handle on my debt. So it's been a very stressful week. I don't know when I'm going to hear back, but I really hope it's soon! I have to give 4 weeks notice (it's in my contract), so I'd really like to give it sooner than later (really hope I'm not jinxing this!!!) Cross your fingers for me!

Gotta make dinner. This was a double workout day for me so I'm getting pretty hungry. Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment