Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday 10 March 2012

Small changes

This is something that I struggle with. Looking for the small changes in the midst of a very long and big journey that I'm on. So I'm making an attempt to pay more attention to the little changes that are happening in my life and with my body in order to appreciate everything a lot more.

1) I was able to do 15 "real" push ups without stopping. I then was able to do 2 more sets of 10 before I collapsed (an improvement from a week ago btw)

2) My waist is definitely smaller. My shirts are fitting looser.

3) I can run/jug for 20 minutes straight without feeling like I'm gonna die

4) I'm starting to balance out my meals more. Thinking of food more of fuel than pleasure (but still focusing on fueling food that I enjoy :) )

5) I am tracking every day. Today I reached a milestone on MFP...20 straight days of tracking.

6) My "girls" are getting smaller, lol. My cup no longer runneth over in my 34D bra (I prefer the full C I had when I was in the 140s). I'm sorry, but I refuse to shell out $60 for a bra just cause they're a little bigger than the average girl. So I'm wearing out the D bras that I have in preparation of my re-admittance to C-land ;)

That's a pretty good list. I feel smaller, lighter, and more in control. I still have major oopses with food. I try and journal those experiences the best I can, but overall I think I'm definitely heading back to a better head space.

WI is on Monday, which I'm looking forward to (is that weird??) but I think it's a little different than last week. The scale is just one aspect of this thing I'm doing. Just look at that list above...those are some great things to be happy about. The number on the scale is just a part of that, not the whole kit and caboodle.

Tomorrow is a jog day...gotta bump it to 5.0 on the treadmill. I'm a little scared, but I'll take it one minute at a time :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment