Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday 6 August 2011

Feelin' the Urge

Probably TMI, but anybody else have an issue with "feelin' the urge" when they run?? Whenever I do my running I ALWAYS feel like I have to pee. Doesn't matter how many times I went before I started, it always comes on usually about half way. Makes me reluctant to drink my water, because I don't want to have to sprint to the bathroom half way through my work out. Plus, in the gym in my condo, if you leave your machine, even for a moment, it's not likely to be available when you come back, even if you leave your stuff on it.

So, not sure if this is just me or not. I went THREE times in the 30 minutes leading up to my run...just to be on the safe side. I don't want this to be an issue when I do my 5K in October. So I have some googling in my future.

Still tracking...even the fast food I ate yesterday. Running was hard today. My whole body felt heavy. It was a struggle to get past the last day of week 1. That is likely due to my eating. When I eat well, I feel lighter with more energy. Time to put the stress of almost losing my job behind me, and start focusing on the good health guidelines and making better choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment