Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday 29 May 2011

I'm Quitting...

Kind of. I'm quitting WW. I don't like it anymore, it's not working for me anymore. I had great success in my first 1-2 yrs, and with the lessons I learned, I managed to keep my 40 lbs off. But it has not worked for me in a looooong time. Before points plus, but just before. And now, I'm really not loving the new program. It's too much. As I said in a previous post, there is just too much room to screw up! Some leniency is needed and welcomed, but not this much. I have zero motivation to even work the program. So I'm leaving it. I already cancelled my online membership. I am continuing to use my fitness pal (great app, way better than WW), and tomorrow I am going to check out Herbal Magic. I've heard it's horribly expensive, but they have a special on this week, and I'm going to go check it out. You eat real food, but you check in with them like 3 times a week. If that's not motivation, I don't know what is.

Anyway...that is my plan. As well as dusting off my sneakers and giving them a workout. I'm sure they've missed it. As I have. In my non-exercising this past month or so, this is the first time I've missed it. That and a new plan of action, and I feel confident I can succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment