Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday 24 April 2011

Measurements and Weight

I forgot to do this when I started. So I took my measurements a couple of days ago, and I am going to post my most recent WI *gulp*...when I re-started WW about a month ago, I dropped from 147 to 143 in a cpl weeks...ya, I gained all that back and then some. Frig. So here's my most current data as promised for the Tommy Europe 10 Pound Shred. I gotta say, I (so far) love his workouts. It really is what you put into it. Its difficult without being torture, and the intervals keep things moving. Cardio is killer, but also, the intervals make it less "oh, dear god kill me now" feeling :)

Measurements (taken in a lulu sports bra and lulu yoga pants):

Chest: 33.5 (hmm, smaller in that area than I realised, though some of that is the sports bra)
Waist: 29
Hips: 43 (THIS is my problem....seriously, I can't wear skirts cause of the disparity between my hips and my waist, it's insane)
Thighs: 25
Weight: *sigh* 148...frickin eating out


All measurements are in inches. I have a 2 week check point at the end of this week where I take new measurements. I am not expecting that much, to be honest. I got about 5 of the 6 workouts from the first week, but my eating Thurs-Saturday was not good. Too much eating out and weekend indulging. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment