Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 19 April 2011

10PS Day 1

Yesterday I completed the fitness test for the 10PS. I almost died. Stupid, over-confident, brainless me, decides NOT to bring water. Huge mistake. And the gym in my condo doesn't have a fountain (that I could see). My legs were like jello after, I had trouble getting my muscles to move to walk back to the elevator!

Today is day 2, but day 1 of the real workouts. I have eaten my regularly scheduled breakfast a la the meal plan, and I'm feeling good. It's a lot of food, but a lot of good food ya know? Also, and major NSV for me, I completely prepped my lunch the night before. Normally I will do it in the morning, but I quite often don't have time, and just end up buying something. Not today. So proud of myself.

Gonna have to rush home after work...my gym gets major crowded at 6ish (as I am sure ppl are aware). Maybe if I can get in there before 5, it'll be ok.

Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment